India is a country with diverse culture and traditions but what remains constant is the “Moral Values.” A school is the first place where a child learns these values. A school plays a big role in the overall development of a child and teachers are the torch-bearers. However, the recognition that a school must get for adding value to the country’s human assets is lacking. But why does your school need recognition? Here are 5 reasons why your school must participate in International School Awards:
1. In this education space of hundred thousands of education institutes and era in ease of digital marketing, choosing the right school is a difficult choice for parents and students to make. ISA recognition not only makes your school an award winner but also displays that your school cleared all the processes showing that your school is a stand-out school.
2. It’s a cost-effective way to build your brand by recognizing and keeping our executives, employees, clients, and business partners motivated. ISA have media coverages in all major news channels and top national daily newspaper.
3. A healthy competition, as sports or education institutes promote is a must. It’s because it gives you a drive to improve, drive to innovate and also to stand-out of the rest. The same implementation between schools and institutes gives them a direction to improve and innovate, increasing productivity and child care.
4. ISA Conference and Award show is the place where you meet similar minded people with aim to improve education throughout the world. The networking opportunity you receive is outstanding.
5. The atmosphere at ISA creates intent in schools and educators. Winners work harder and better than before to prove why they deserved to win. Participants learn and implement education techniques to make their school a better education provider!
Awards are not just fun shiny nights, but one of the greatest experiences, memories and accolade one can achieve. The knowledge, motivation and excellence shared at ISA has made it one of the most important conferences in education and has seen the community grow to 300+ schools in past couple of years. If you wish to be a part of this education spectacle which is to be held in Dubai on December 2018, click here.